New composite challan form VAT-2
Posted on Dec 19, 2011
Department of Excise and Taxation, Punjab introduced new composite challan form VAT-2 (A to E), Which shall be effective from 01.01.2012. From Jan, 2012 any payment under the Act and on account of Punjab Municipal Fund and Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Fund shall be made in this consolidated challan Form VAT-2.
- Challan in Form VAT-2 shall be filled in Five Parts
- Part 'A' of the challan shall be retained by Bank.
- Part 'B' of the challan shall be retained by Treasury.
- Part 'C' of the challan shall be sent by the Treasury officer to the District Excise and Taxation Office.
- Part 'D' & Part 'E' of the challan shall be returned to the Depositor duly signed as token of proof of payment.